2020/03/16 contentCloud (versión 1.14) Nuevas mejoras en las plantilla Tokyo, Berlín y Vegas.
Our contentCloud template development team has been very busy lately and has made some interesting improvements to three of our templates:
- Popup targets. Now, if a popup containing a target element (e.g. a video or a quiz) is associated with a page, the page will not be unlocked until all targets (those of the page itself and its popups) are met. And that pop-up element also appears in the objectives summary.
- Image gallery. There is now the possibility to hide the lower navigation bullets. Read more about it here.
- Questionnaires. If you create a questionnaire or a block of activities with only 1 question, the forward and backward buttons and the legend "X for X" disappear.
- True/False questions. You can now customize the text of the "True" and "False" options and you can decide their position: below the statement, to the right or to the left. More info here.
- In this template we have also added the logic of the objectives in popups.
- You can now create multi-lingual units with Berlin. More information here.
- The Interactive Video component is added. The same component we have in Tokyo, now also available in Berlin. More info here.
- True/False questions. As in Tokyo, the text of the "True" and "False" options can be customized and you can decide their position. More info here.
- We have improved the behavior and responsiveness of some components to better adapt them if we incorporate the embedded units in learningCloud.
- Now we can configure objectives! We can now do the same as with Tokyo or Berlin.
- Customize the page: you can now decide the width of the content (like the central column of Tokyo) and a background color or image. A very important improvement for the layout.
More info here.